No upcoming events scheduled...
One of the greatest successes of Breath of Hope Foundation, Inc., has been our ability to help create healthier communities through our community programs. To date, our programs have educated hundreds of families and schools in reducing asthma outbreaks.
The success of these programs comes from our belief that when one member of a family has asthma, the entire family has asthma. In our work, we see families develop new eating habits, tailor vacation plans, and even change their day-to-day activities to accommodate children with asthma. We also see classrooms and schools make changes to accommodate the needs of these children.
As a result, Breath of Hope Foundation, Inc. has created a Family Sponsorship program that adopts an entire family for a year. This adoption includes educating the family, helping to make their home safer for the child with asthma, and providing medical assistance and exercise programs. The Family Sponsorship program includes–but is not limited to–the following:
* Exercise and nutrition programs
* Medical assistance
* Assistance with prescription medicine
* Home supplies (non allergenic comforter and pillows)
* Education on managing asthma
* Complete home analysis
* Air Purification / Humidifier
* Uniform for sport activity
* Teacher training
* Assistance with medical supplies and equipment
* YMCA family membership
Donating to the Family Sponsorship Program
If you would like to donate funds to help sponsor a family, please click here.
Participating in the Family Sponsorship Program
If you would like to submit an application for your family to be included in the Family Sponsorship program, please submit the following information:
- Contact info (Physical Address, Phone Number, Email Address)
- Name & age of child with asthma
- Photo of child with asthma (if your family is selected, we will use the photo for publicity)
- Date when child was diagnosed with asthma
- Current physician information
- Current medication
- Medication(s) taken in the past
- Brief description of how asthma has impacted the child’s life.
- Brief description of how the family has been impacted.
Please submit the above information to:
Attn: Family Sponsorship
PO Box 218189
Houston, TX 77218-8189
If you have questions, please contact Breath of Hope Foundation, Inc. at either of the following numbers: 713-398-9194 or 720-334-6337